It looks like we have a chance to bounce back on STRAT.
Here are details of technical analysis:
• We observed thestrongest positive retrace since Christmas
• It took place exactly between 0.236 and 0.382.
• To be even more optimistic we should break 0.5 on Fib scale
• Almost all EMAs broken - only EMA100 left
• Weis Waves - the strongest demand for 3 weeks and the supply is strongly falling down
• - although still below the cloud the chart broke TenkanSen which broke KijunSen
Stop-loss : 0.00022
If you are conservative enter this position while crossing 0.5 which means over 0.0003000.
This is a very strong project with the hard-working team.
They also announced many improvements on Dec 18 which were introduced according to their road map.
One of few projects that actually do it.
Are you willing to enter right now or you are waiting?
Share your thoughts in the section below.
Thank you for all supportive messages, likes, and comments.