The stock is trending up and during the day the trend got stronger.
Please observe the indicator below the chart. This is CHOP.
There are two buy Fractals. As the buying pressure improves the CHOP line moves lower.
This indicates that the trend has IMPROVED.
Here is a summary for the positives in-STWD:
1. Currently two buy Fractals.
2. The lower indicator under the chart is CHOP; readings below the shaded area (38.2) indicate a strong trend, it is drifting towards that level.
3. The top lower indicator is phase energy, and this is positive.
4. The is feeding in the uptrend.
5. / (top indicator) is strong.
6. Prices are trading above the .
7. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line.
8. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING SHARPLY HIGHER.
In my opinion, STWD-is in a solid uptrend. I hope you establish your own "Rules of Engagement" and stand by them.
One final thought: if you swing trade and look left for structure, an understanding of trend enhances your probabilities of being correct.
Good luck to you. Don.