- More attractive valuation than those in US.
- I believe there is more credibility in investing in China's blue-chips. I expect foreign institution $ to flow back to China.
- I am focusing on purchasing best companies in China in technology space.
- I like internet of things and I believe China is ahead of US in terms of utilizing mobile payment such as WeChat by Tencent. I wanted to begin adding positions prior to Tencent earning release next week on March 28, 2018.
- Only non-internet related company is GELYY . China's first global automaker.
- No in-depth was conducted as I plan to hold these investments for longer term. However, the overall China market and tech industry's monthly chart shows upside from here.
- I will be conducting more for swing trading in another account and compare results.
Ref only - FXI: IShare China Large Cap
Ref only - KWEB: China tech exclude hardware
GELYY: (This is only company that is not internet of things. China's #1 public automaker. Now owns Volvo.)