A buy order that I placed months ago for Trican Well Services ($TCW) was triggered at today's open. API
numbers for Oil
appears to have been released. I have set my s/l around $3.00 for the time being. I plan to hold this trade for a few weeks, possibly longer. Parabolic SAR
has turned Bullish
but we are still below the kumo cloud. This stock ultimately will follow the price of $OIL. If the rally can continue, volume
will increase and $TCW should advance. Buy and hold...just my thoughts, not financial advice.