Why? 1. As a risk-off trade, 2. As a safe haven, 3. Because I think interest rates will continue to fall.
Let's review Don's TRADE-MAP approach:
TRADE = 1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
.....MAP = 6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance.
When I mention "Don's Top Ten Technicals", I use the elements of the "TRADE-MAP" approach:
1. The is rising. 2. Prices have risen above the cloud. 3. (After the pullback to $132) Prices are trading above the thick red Conversion line.
4. The thick red conversion line is also rising.
5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the , which is rising and above the cloud. 6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is EXTREMELY strong, at the oversold portion, (and likely to rise).
7. The top middle indicator is and it is strong (green over red). 8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy" of the stock , and this is VERY STRONG. 9. The green arrows are up (not shown). 10. Look to the far right on the chart, around $134.00. You will note a yellowish line on top (lips), with black dots below (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) below the black dots. Now, all three are rising, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "separated jaws of a feeding alligator". This is a positive indication because the is FEEDING in the uptrend.
My opinion: stay long TLT . I would like to close with THREE quotes from Jack Benny:
1. “I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either.”
2. “Give me golf clubs, fresh air and a beautiful partner, and you can keep the clubs and the fresh air.”
3. “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.”
My goal is to entertain and inform. I hope all of your trades go well. Don.