Trevictus

CYRPTO TOTAL MARKET CAP - APRIL ALT SEASON RUN

Long
CRYPTOCAP:TOTAL   Crypto Total Market Cap, $
I think that the Crypto market has one big push in it left before we plateau and trade sideways with consolidation until Q4 2021. With the steady decline of BTC dominance (to levels we've not seen since 2017/2018), the steady flow of money into the market fueled by consumer awareness / FOMO and institutional investment, and a growing ramping up of volume , it 'feels' like altcoin season is finally upon us. I'm personally trading only in the short term for month of April to capitalize on this moment as much as possible taking profits selling 80% of each of my holdings for what I can and then leaving 20% of remaining in each of my positions for what makes sense in line with waiting out the longer term months/years from now and the eventual smile on my face later on having bought in at these lower prices before/as the 2020/2021 4 year crypto cycle started.
Comment: GREEN DAYS:

6am-8am CST Hot Bull Trading (5%-15% Gain)

1045am-230pm CST Lunch Time Lull Pullback (5% Loss)

3pm-530pm CST Asian Market Wakeup (5%-10% Gain)

10pm-1130pm CST After Hours Run (5% Gain)

RED DAYS:

6am-8am CST Hot Dump on Your Chest Trading (5%-15% Loss)

1045am-230pm CST Lunch Time Lull Buying of Morning Dips (0%-5% Gain)

3pm-530pm CST Asian Market Wakeup Oh Fuck We Selling? (5%-10% Loss)

10pm-1130pm CST After Hours Is it Safe Yet Buying of Afternoon Dips (0%-5% Gain)
Comment: Looks like we're due a 200 billion healthy pullback in near term before we can resume our march onwards and upwards to 2.4 trillion.

REFERENCE:
Comment:
Comment: TOTAL MARKET CAP:

Comment: TOTAL MARKET CAP BTC ALTS - The Case for Alt Season

Comments