CryptoPortal
Long

23% Profit Potential

BINANCE:TRXBNB   TRON / Binance Coin
28 views
6
Entry - 983
Stop Loss - 955 (50%) & 860 (50%)
Target 1 - 1209 (75%)
Target 2 - 1441 (20%)

Notes:
Half position will be closed if price falls below 955, then remaining will be closed at 860.
75% of position will be sold at 1209 and remaining 25% at 1441.

Personal Log
Comment: Half position has been closed - first SL was hit.
Comment: Targets have changed.
T1 - 1117
T2 - 1253
Comment: T1 hit - 75% of remaining position closed

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out