Look at the chart above and nothice:
- The price decline starting the 30th April. From there we went down fast until bouncing from the 829 saothis level (about 24% drop ), this happened on the 5th May. After that, a small bounce and sideways until now.
- Look at the candles, as they are now, you can see a #1 on the TD Sequential. This is not a strong signal, but if we can break the EMA50 (magenta) line and close above it, it would signal strength.
- The fact that the EMA100 (blue) line wasn't touched is another signal that support is being found.
- The is showing a crossover.
- The , DMI and are starting to cruve up.
Based on the information above, I can say that Tron ( TRX ) will consolidate longer until it gains enough momentum to start another run.
You can check my other two Tron trade ideas for a "buy in" range, to know when to buy in to trade this coin, as well as targets and other details.
You can find them in the "Related Ideas" section below this post.
Thanks a lot for reading.
And thanks a lot for your continued support.
- Mainnet Launch (31 May).
- Migration from ERC20 + Bittrex, BitFinex & Gate.io Support (21 June).
- Super Representatives (26 June).
You can find them here: