Don’t forget to like/follow if you enjoyed this post :)
Breakout trading! It's what everyone wants to know how to do. Why? because a confirmed breakout usually means big price moves and great profits.
Please watch the tutorial video for a full demonstration of how we trade breakouts. For those who like to read, here is the list we go through to confirm a good breakout buy/long bet.
1. We always start with by activating the Master Bull/Bear - Uptrend/Downtrend Confirmation - Green and Red Background, which tells us if we are in a confirmed uptrend or downtrend. We do not place long bets unless we are in a green background uptrend, it's just too risky.
2. We then activate the Auto Support with Resistance Lines - Red and Purple Lines, which tells us exactly where our lies. Drawing these lines by hand may not give you accurate results so we use this indicator which pulls 100% accurate price fractals.
3. The third step is to draw our descending . You do this by following the tops of candles down until you see the price breakout above this line. In the video, this is represented by the purple line. When the price breaks above this line, we are in a confirmed breakout. When you see this happen it is then a good time to place your buy orders as this usually means large price moves up.
4. Activate the indicator to get an idea if your stock or crypto is overbought or oversold. We draw horizontal lines as well as on the to see where the may find resistance. When we see the reach these points we take profits. This is represented by the red lines we placed on the in the video.
5. To find the best exit point, we use the ‘Drop Coming’ Signal Warning Before Price Drops indicator which will warn us before price drops. You can see a tutorial video of this indicator working at . This is a very powerful indicator that has helped us exit trades at the top of trends before large price drops.
We hope you enjoyed this education. If you follow these practices, you will find yourself winning more and more trades. If you have any questions, please comment below or private message us. We love trading and have a passion for teaching.
To download and use these indicators, go to http://www.TradeIndicators.io
Enjoy life, enjoy trading!
The information contained in this presentation is solely for educational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. We may or We may not take the trade. The risk of trading in securities markets can be substantial. You should carefully consider if engaging in such activity is suitable to your own financial situation. We, Trade Indicators are not responsible for any liabilities arising from the result of your market involvement or individual trade activities.