- Negative Momentum Divergence ( )
- Ascending pattern ( )
- 40 days in rally mode and three uptrend waves
- Decaying and average
- No strong buying orders
- Still in the , however shifting to the weak side of it
- The long term slide has been crossed by the short term slide, normally this means reversal
- Vector at the overbought level.
- Close to the critical level / time ($250 / June 6th )
The ascending with lower and negative momentum divergence at the end of the third wave of this rally means that chances are high there will be a retracement to the 0.618 or 0.5 Fibonacci level.
On the other hand we have the price has been consolidating towards 250-ish levels, but if this continue this way, by June 5th the lower of the channel will be reached, and unless Elon has an outstanding surprise this week what it will happen is that the channel support will be broken and the fast ribbon will ignite a downtrend with the above marked Fibonacci target levels. The interview Elon had today on CNBC could have been an opportunity to push the price above the recent previous highs, but technically it didn't change any thing at all.