IF TSLA gaps down anywhere near $150, then I would highly recommend going LONG with a $120 stop and a $200 target. Risk $30 to make $50. Exit puts IMMEDIATELY at the first touch of $150 and buy stock to get long. The options will likely be too expensive to buy, so if anything, I'd consider selling the $150 puts to get long TSLA at $150.
Why am I publishing this now since are so far off? Because I feel strongly about this trade now and think this is a reasonable risk/reward and if oil rallies back up, then TSLA will lift now. If oil melts down further, then TSLA will sink. If Oil holds steady AND TSLA has a great forecast for Model-X, then TSLA will skyrocket. I think it is safe to bet AGAINST TSLA staying at this price over the longer term when a YEAR AGO I thought TSLA was a good bet to go sideways. (See previous forecasts).
OH - And we need a new button here at Tradingview to click on BOTH "LONG" and "SHORT".... I'll choose LONG just because I'm cheering for TSLA , but I don't want to have my comment be considered NEUTRAL!
Tim 12:50PM EST Friday, January 23, 2015