IvanLabrie
Long

TWTR: Sell puts until December 16 or buy stock

NYSE:TWTR   TWITTER INC
We can reenter TWTR             longs safely at the open tomorrow here.
After Disney and Google             backed off from bidding to acquire TWTR             , the stock sold off drastically but now landed on a key earnings support level , so it's logical to expect a technical rebound here. We can enter longs at market open tomorrow, risking a drop to 15.70. I would stick to 0.5% risk for this one, or consider selling puts (or using a risk/reversal option strategy) to profit from the expected rally.
CRM             is still in the table, so, we might see some positive news come out, and buyers step in to support TWTR             here asap             .

Good luck,

Ivan Labrie.
Comment: Holding support.
Comment: Looks good.
Comment: SoftBank interest rumored. Finally moving again today.
Comment: Paying off...
any updates ? Thanks!
Reply
IvanLabrie PRO andrecomputero
Hi, we're at suport, risk is 3.6 dollars from today's low. If you want to go long you can enter here, risking 0.5-1% if not in. If you're in, we have to wait, if you risked half you can average your entry, but don't exceed 1% risk.
Reply
andrecomputero IvanLabrie
thank you so much Ivan!
Reply
I will think about it
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
España
France
Việt Nam
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out