FTSE100: Go long above neckline of inverse Head and Shoulder

FX:UK100   FTSE 100 Index
125 1 4
Pattern Formed- Inverse Head and Shoulder

Major resistance – 6410 ( Trend line joining 6487 and 6433)

FTSE100 has broken minor resistance at 6323 (Jun 7th high) and is currently trading around 6330.

Market awaits EU referendum results which will be released on tomorrow (approxmatiely 4:00 GMT             ) for further direction.

The latest opinion polls shows in favour of Bremain (YouGovTimes online poll: 51% in favour of remaining in the EU against 49% in favour of Brexit, FT             Poll 47% Remain vs. 45% Exit).

Bremain Scenario:
The FTSE             index could break neck line at 6410, a jump till 6825/7125.

It is good to go long above 6410 with SL around 6200 for the TP of 6820/7125.

Brexit Scenario:
It is good to sell below 6175 (21 day MA) with SL around 6410 for the TP of 5600/5495

i think u mixed up the right and left shoulder mate...but great chart..!!!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out