2nd time: Break it on 2016/05/25, but the second day forming a reverse .
Now the 3rd time come back to test 365 MA (Yearly average) price.
The bull look like want to challenge yearly average next week.
We took partial profit from our 7/10 long position from the target reach. We still aim the target price at 51.89 and 52.56.
1. 200 MA just going up right now.
2. Stand above 5 MA and 10 MA, and current price is equal to 365 MA.
3. Drop Inventory.
4. Physical demand is still strong.
5. Weekly and monthly chart still looking positive.
1. Strong US Dollar
2. Russia Crude Oil Export climbing high (Production increase.)
3. Without cut product agreement in big crude oil export countries.
4. Slow the Moving up momentum.
5. Last week price going up, but Transaction decrease. (Weekly chart)
Overall is still .