FX:UKOIL   CFDs on Crude Oil (Brent)
797 1 2
Following my previous post i still hold a bullish bias i will wait for a test of daily 61.8 then I'm in.

classic ab=cd

We've broken a key monthly level so we may seek support at weekly key level around 48 but I'm not gonna wait for that because i'll miss the ab=cd hence the tight stop around 52. If i get stopped out i'll wait for 48 as an entry!

Related Ideas

Time to go long on this
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out