- The chart tends to move in a type of a sine curve.
- Upside and downside moves usually closely follow the growth cycle of the US economy.
- Curve steepening signals about incoming recession.
- But this time spread is moving higher for a different reason considering recent overall economic outlook.
- In Q2 we've just came out of the recession.
- Indices will correct, but won't crash in the next 2-3 years.
- However, US10Y-US02Y entering TP level might actually trigger relatively bigger correction in indices.
Bitcoin is added to the whole thing just for a research purposes.
move something within 30 % should be more than enough the kick this new cycle into motion for years of bullishness with
correction along the way. I am enjoying your analysis buddy, need more off it on SPX, the more the better :-) LOL.
wish you all the best this life has to offer.
but it is still a good chart