Here are the letters and what "TRADE-MAP" means to me (first the letters in TRADE):
1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
Now the letters in MAP:
6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance. There you have it: Don's personal "TRADE-MAP.
"Don's Top Ten Technicals" for USD/AUD-using TRADE-MAP:
1. The is FALLING. 2. Prices are trading BELOW the cloud. 3. Prices are trading BELOW the thick red Conversion line.
4. The thick red conversion line is moving SHARPLY LOWER. 5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING SHARPLY DOWN.
6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is not strong enough to rally-USD/AUD on oversold readings. 7. The top-side middle indicator is and this is NEGATIVE (red over green). 8. The Top-lower-level (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy", and this is VERY WEAK. It is consistently below the zero line, which indicates selling pressure. 9. The red arrows (not pictured) are DOWN. 10. Look to the far lower right on the chart, around $1.32. You will notice a yellowish line on the bottom (jaws), with black dots above (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) above the black dots. Now, all three are OPENED, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "jaws, lips, and teeth of an AWAKE, FEEDING , and the is feeding into the DOWN-TREND.
The trade channel (based on plus and minus three sigma) is solidly DOWN.
This accounts for 99.73% of normal distribution trades. Trades outside of these bands would not be normal.
In other words, if the bands were breached on the top, a change in trend could result. In my opinion this is not likely any time soon.
USD/AUD-has multiple weak technical indicators. Based on what the chart is telling me, the trend for-USD/AUD is in a solid down-trend.
Look for near-term support ar $1.272. If this fails, support falls to $1.225 (both prices based on weekly price structure ).
Good luck to you. Don.