FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
3110 120 75
Comment: If you are interested .. here is how you can plan it

Comment: Next stop T2 ..
Comment: Optimized at T2 Next stop T3 ..

Comment: Don't expect the drop to T3 to be as fast
Comment: I'm thinking of adding another 100% to my position now but this H1 candle is not too comfortable if it closes like this. So if it closes high up, be very carful and think of closing or at least partially closing your position with whatever profits you have
Comment: Looks fine
We're currently stuck between WPP and DS1 so this might take a while
Comment: A looooong while
Comment: I think I will try to add at the H1 TS
Comment: moving nicely
Comment: Next stop @1.29839 - 1.28797
Think of optimizing your position there
That will be ~140 - ~185 pips depending where you entered
Comment: Actually, the numbers above were wrong, here is the right place.. on the chart

Comment: Target box already reached. My position optimized again (added at TS)
+150 pips already established
T2 line broken and now being retested. I will add back on a signal
Next stop .. T3 (I am now very careful though
I hope you guys are enjoying the pips...
Comment: Notice the new stop location please...
Comment: Moving along very nicely..
Comment: We are now at 193+ pips with 2 optimizations for me...

Comment: Expect a retracement but wait for a sign. So I might optimize again here...
hehehe love it
Comment: Everyone is asking what do I mean by optimization of my position. Here it is ...
Comment: Here is the mode of entry to re-join this trade...
Comment: My expectation is that we might go to the kumo before continuing
So don't take any signal .. take a strong signal
coming back
Ichimoku_Trader MarcielSouza
Back in I think
Thank you Sir. By the way, Sir do take a look at AUD/NZD. Look like buying opportunity.
Yesterday i went short on this pair at 1.29189, looking good downside for this pair.
Yes this is a good trade but we need to be careful of the coming correction as it might be a bit deep
good luck
Imprimus Ichimoku_Trader
Yesterday, i was waiting for price to come to KS, but instead it broke previous day low, it made me to go short. But still i went with 20% of my position. Kept 80% for averaging or pyramiding. Whatever happens, its ok for me. I am ready for any price action. :)
Imprimus Ichimoku_Trader
Yesterday I was waiting for price to touch KS but instead it broken previous day low, Which made to go short.
Still I went with 20% of my position, kept other 80% for averaging or pyramiding, whatever price does, i am ready for that.
Just didn't want to miss the trend.
Thanks for the update
good day buddy..
NextgenDad Ichimoku_Trader
Good day to you kind sir. Thanks for all the hard work. Really learned a lot from your training section
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out