tntsunrise
Long

USDCAD breaks channel and finished retest

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
6026 17 101
USDCAD             breaks channel and finished retest

It's good to buy USDCAD             and aim for 1.3653
and 1.3838 (618 LEVEL)

SL should be below 1.3300
Join Projack's Student Group, Learn How to Trade Professionally.
http://www.harmonicasia.com/index/course.html
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN0GYK-_EO5Z3Xzp6Sk1bmfzckpkJ5NCx
FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/projacksg/
ChrisMark TOP
4 months ago
Hi, thanks for sharing , like your ideas , posting my view for a potential short for the pair , after a breakdown
USDCAD 4H Chart.Short View
+8 Reply
winerstep
4 months ago
thanks , great vision ........about me iam going Short and my recomendations is :
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/USDCAD/9l5M4IOP-STILL-ON-BEARISH-VISION-FOR-USD-vs-CAD/#tc488391
+3 Reply
NidalDarawsheh
4 months ago
snapshot
+2 Reply
arshadd NidalDarawsheh
4 months ago
Strongly aggreed
Reply
OAKS PRO arshadd
4 months ago
agree
Reply
watsonzou26 NidalDarawsheh
4 months ago
Great food for thought! Thanks for sharing.
Reply
Gbprider
4 months ago
BUY BOTTOM & SELL TOP
+1 Reply
Gbprider
4 months ago
I SOLD IT :D
+3 Reply
Gbprider Gbprider
4 months ago
protected 30pips .. let it run
Reply
pipstrading
4 months ago
is the bearish butterfly a concern for you?

USDCAD gap up above 1.272 XA, a failed bearish butterfly?


+4 Reply
Jor4hub
4 months ago
Are you actually in this ?
Reply
Koryphaeen PRO
4 months ago
Nobody, who has a little bit of knowledge about market behavior or structure behavior, would go long when he sees these kind of dying out patterns... Actually, 99% of the time, these patterns forecast a significant drop, you must not go any further than the rest of the chart that's visible, you can obviously see that those dying out patterns behaved as reversal almost every time... why should it behave otherwise now? can you afford to risk your money for that 1% chance of winning this trade?
snapshot
+3 Reply
sadahah Koryphaeen
4 months ago
I see this kind of strong holding above 1.3350 for several days indicate that it has very strong potential room to appreciate more.
Reply
Koryphaeen PRO sadahah
4 months ago
what you say now was true for every other situation circled in white on my chart as well, and they did break eventually... what you consider a "strong holding above" is more like an "inability to move higher", since price is determined by the balance between sellers and buyers, so when price is trapped in a pattern like this that ususally mean that for the majority of buy orders there are sell orders as well until eventually the sell orders will be more then buys... this happened many times with this pair, look left. You may have right that it is going upside, but it's rather a guess then a technical analysis, you cannot ignore the facts written in the charts by price action and this alternative is not justified by probability neither... I would rather choose a sell setup here which has a 90% probability then a buy which has only 10%... it's math, trading is mainly math based (this when you do not consider trading as gambling) ;)
Reply
EcknerBarcelos Koryphaeen
4 months ago
@Koryphaeen, I guess you were wrong.
Reply
Koryphaeen PRO EcknerBarcelos
4 months ago
@EcknerBarcelos, wat is your technical reason for saying that? it's still a setup for the downside...
Reply
nbn007 PRO
4 months ago
is cad going to test the blue line ?
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out