FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
34 4 4
4h
I would wait for confirmation on this one. It looks like it could go back down, like it is trying to form a head & shoulders pattern
Reply
stream Pip.Gawd
confirmation from where ? break through 1.25 confirms with rejection ferom 1.3 .. What you want to wait I have no idea Thank you the comment
Reply
Pip.Gawd stream
I've been watching this pair for a couple of days it does not like that 1.3000 range at all, it gets rejected every time it get to that area. I would wait to see if the right shoulder forms. If so, sell, sell, sell
Reply
stream Pip.Gawd
I will sell for sure , after this correction .
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out