moorekapital

USDCAD: A BEAR FLAG TO REVERSE THE INITITAL RALLY???

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
495 14 18
7 months ago
In as much as I feel bullish bout USDCAD             , I would love to have this bear flag mark the 'BOL' which wuold pause the initial rally, pending further up moves to come.

Lets see what happens

1.3000
snapshot
7 months ago
Comment: Awesome!
snapshot
7 months ago
Comment: Minimum Target met ;)
snapshot
7 months ago
Comment: Just as expected!
snapshot
7 months ago
Comment: But I have a concern for this upmove, going fwd. = I feel bullish on CRUDE OIL_wkly. 50's still acting as magnet to price. Last week closed bullish. It closed higher past closes of previous two weeks. Also, we had a new high since the Feb low of 26.03
USOIL: TIGHT BULL CHANNEL. WHERE
6 months ago
Comment: Forgot to update
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment:
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment:
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment: Breakout of TR, and a nice follow through buy signal
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment: Quoting the exact notes under this idea publication

"In as much as I feel bullish bout USDCAD0.10% , I would love to have this bear flag mark the 'BOL' which wuold pause the initial rally, pending further up moves to come.

Lets see what happens"

Now, if this works out well, then this TR has all become a big bull flag. ^_^
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment: A possible final flag= a leg up to testing upper channel line, prior to a probable deeper pullback down
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment: One more push up expected prior to some anticipated waterfall
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment: Wedge and PB
snapshot
6 months ago
Comment:
snapshot
2 months ago
Comment: A fresh page is opened !
Test Of BX ---Ascending Triangle To Launch
Currently doing trading, full time for a living. I invite you to share in my private funds management. Minimum Capital: $10 000USD.
CONTACT: moorekapital@gmail.com or PM me for a discussion today! https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#Q8tWbgGWUxMgOT0K
TF.
7 months ago
moore watch oil... i see 49 then down till then i wouldn't go long
Reply
ChatchaiVong
7 months ago
now can buy or not? thank so much
+1 Reply
moorekapital PRO ChatchaiVong
7 months ago
Correct buy time was lower prices rejection at 'minimum target' Buying now= buying against upper channel line = not a good idea. Hence, I will wait for a second chance buy @ lower prices or wait to see upper channel broken first.
snapshot
Reply
moorekapital PRO moorekapital
7 months ago
But pls dont trade on me ;) I'm wrong, most of the times ^_^
Reply
ChatchaiVong
7 months ago
ok, please update again if can open buy or sell , thank so much
+1 Reply
ZenTrader17
6 months ago
again...just luv your charts man they are so clean and simple. master piece analysis . ;-))
+1 Reply
moorekapital PRO ZenTrader17
6 months ago
Thanks a lot
Reply
TF.
6 months ago
snapshot
i am lond but dxy is going down
+1 Reply
moorekapital PRO TF.
6 months ago
DOLLAR INDEX cud do one more push up.
snapshot
Reply
moorekapital PRO moorekapital
6 months ago
snapshot
Reply
moorekapital PRO moorekapital
6 months ago
snapshot
Reply
moorekapital PRO moorekapital
6 months ago
 
Reply
moorekapital PRO moorekapital
6 months ago
snapshot
Reply
moorekapital PRO moorekapital
6 months ago
A possible LH MTR=Good for Gold
snapshot
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out