Has been in uptrend. Now testing support due to USD big drop this morning. Long set up has a great R/R and is trading with trend. I haven't decided if i will enter this trade today. I prefer to not carry a trade like this through the weekend. I may put a limited order in and see what happens or just wait till next week to see if the trade is still viable.