1. Buy signal listed on the chart = LOW > 20-day mode
2. Count 20-days starting from the 1st day where the low is above the mode and project forward.
3. Count price from the lowest low up to the mode. Project up.
New sell signals have emerged:
1. No new high in 5-days = possible downtrend starting.
2. Mode is set with 5-days at the same price.
3. High of day is below the 5-day mode.
4. Project down for 4 more days.
5. Project down in price using the highest high measured down to the mode.
Another, lower mode was set and a High of the day again was below that mode.
Therefore, another sell signal lasting 4 more days was established and is shown by a red bar.
The market is in a weak position, but it needs to push lower and keep making new lows. The "mode" has provided resistance in the rally and could be used for low-risk entry prices.
Tim 11:46AM EST 2/11/2014