USDCAD 4 Hour: Bearish Trend Continuation Setup

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
Now that we've closed the New York session by putting in a LLLC below the 128.30's level, I'm now predicting to see a bearish continuation here on Canada. When will it happen? How will it happen? Who knows, that's the markets decision. All i can do is use my skills of technical analysis to try and make the best prediction that I can.

After being broken, previous structure is typically retested. In this case that would mean support turning to resistance. So what i'll be looking for is a chance to enter short as the market becomes exhausted and finds some relief.

The 129.00 price is a great psychological level, but my initial kill zone will begin as low as 128.50's. We'll be tracking this as the week progresses in my Live Trading Room but I'm certainly in no rush to "get involved" until my rules for entry are met.

With a handful of news events setting up for tomorrow including USD Retail Sales, PPI and CAD Monetary Policy/Rate Statement I'm in no rush to jump in a trade that I'm not 100% sure I want to be in.

Excellent day of trading today gang! And if you didn't see the video I produced explaining why that's not always a good thing make sure you head over to my Youtube channel and check it out.
Here's A Free Training Lesson for you on "The Only 3 Ways to Trade"

500+ Free Trading Videos

Check Out The Trading Coach Podcast!
Thank you for positive mind
Big Break of Big Support 1.283.. just before BOC Monetary Policy Statement and Rate Decision..
+1 Reply
Looking at the same level. Thank you for sharing mate, as always :)
+1 Reply
Akil_Stokes moneymaking
+1 Reply
Akil_Stokes moneymaking
Lots of news tomorrow so it'll be interesting to see what types of opportunities come from that
+1 Reply
moneymaking Akil_Stokes
Yeah for sure mate. Let's see how long the impact of today oil freeze deal lasts. It would definitely help the short outlook for this pair.
+1 Reply
1.2765 is .382% fib on a monthly chart very strong support tomorrow 10 am rate decision for usdcad
+1 Reply
Yeah lots of news tomorrow. Should be an interesting day!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out