Break of the upwards trend line , we have a gap as well that will probably work as an resistance. But i first want to see some rejection around the current level. So wait and see how things turn out before getting into a position here. So probably at least a few hours more before i get in, maybe even tomorrow.
Still waiting, probably until tomorrow even
Did not even move as i wanted so invalid trade setup. Maybe if it starts to drop again below that trend line i might think of taking on this trade.