StewySongs

GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY and USD/CAD on watch for me today.

OANDA:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
GBP/JPY:

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our upper trend line and the last part of the move is corrective, then I'll be looking for a risk entry after a phase line break on either the one hour or the fifteen minute chart.

• If price pushes up impulsively to and ideally just above our upper trend line , then I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below our rayline followed by a tight flag where I'll be looking for a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our rayline, then regardless of how price does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down followed by a tight flag where I'll be looking for a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If none of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place any of these trades.

EUR/JPY

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our upper trend line and the last part of the move is corrective, then I'll be looking for a risk entry after a phase line break on either the one hour or the fifteen minute chart.

• If price pushes up impulsively to and ideally just above our upper trend line , then I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down below our rayline followed by a tight flag where I'll be looking for a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price pushes up to and ideally just above our rayline, then regardless of how price does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back down followed by a tight flag where I'll be looking for a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If none of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place any of these trades.

USD/CAD

• If price pushes down to and ideally just below our lower trend line and the last part of the move is corrective, then I'll be looking for a risk entry after a phase line break on either the one hour or the fifteen minute chart.

• If price pushes down to and ideally just below our lower rayline, then regardless of how price does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back up followed by a tight flag where I'll be looking for a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If price only pushes down to our upper rayline, then again regardless of how price does so I'll be waiting for a convincing push back up followed by a tight flag where I'll again be looking for a reduced risk entry on the break of the flag.

• If none of these setups present themselves then I will simply wait until another setup which meets my plan materialises.

• If there's any ambiguity then I will not place any of these trades.

Comments

Really like these videos and thoughtful analysis in the description
Reply
👌
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out