Ash_FXtradingMadeSimple

SUPPORT LEVEL WILL BE THE DECIDING FACTOR IF WE GO BULL OR BEAR

OANDA:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
Waiting to see how price reacts to this major support level , if it holds and we get multiple rejections ill look for buys, if we break it ill be looking for a retest and rejections to continue to the downside.
whats your thoughts on this pair?

Consider following my tradingview page,
CHECK OUT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE,

Good luck, stay blue,
Ash.