Since my last forecast of the chief nothing has really changed. We got a rejection right above the , and unless we have a long consolidation at this current level without dropping then we are going to dump.
It looks like we are either still completing a bigger correction or we are already in the expected C impulse down.
Either way, we are going to fall further to at least try and break the last low and probably even further down to 0.955 / 0.960 target range.
Check out some of my other ideas down below.
If you would like me to forecast a specific pair that I have not covered, feel free to comment it down below.
Don’t forget to like & follow, I will be posting forecasts & trade setups on a regular basis!