adriel.arrasmith
Short

Awaiting Confirmation to Short USDCHF

FX:USDCHF   U.S. Dollar / Swiss Franc
The dollar is at a pretty huge level to potentially pullback at least if not greater losses. Currently, the USDCHF             is at the 50% of the last leg and also right under the 200 ema on the daily. You can also see were are consolidating pointing to a big move one way or the other. Once we break this 1 hour trendline I'll be looking to sell or wait for a retest to sell. 0.88 is a very solid target 1 in my opinion.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out