FX:USDCHF U.S. Dollar / Swiss Franc
We made a buy entry at 0.88540, we are still holding this position ahead of next week key events, if the data release remains favorable for the dollar we shall hit our Tp1 at 0.89958 and our Tp 2 at 0.91200.
Still aiming for our 1st target.
There will be too much volatility next week due to the Fed funds rate and FOMC, but we will hold our position for our TP, and make our entry after the events on Wednesday.
USD is loosing its strength ahead of the FED, possible sell up to 0.89251, I advice a close of buy position we shall make a reentry after Wednesday.