- setup is long term
- Heiken Ashi candles are rather neutral. two reds, two greens, two dojis, one green -> consolidation pattern
- haDelta is still biased as long as it's above zero line, Oscillator is too, but is still in cross
- Price should break above range top within next few days to be able to continue , otherwise a break below Tenkan Sen and the steeper would bring a correction to one of the lower support levels
- Lower suppourts are: Kijun Sen and horizontal support ard 268,50-269 and Senkou B at 261
- The picture shows a top consolidation before the next major move happens. It is a tightenning triangle, where we have three lower highs and two higher lows so far.
- picture is neutral, Tenkan is below Kijun, but Price is above both of them and above the Kumo. Kumo is thin and flat. Chikou Span is swinging around Price candles
- DMI is neutral/bearish ( is low, so not a strong signal right now)
- Last two Heiken Ashi candles and haDelta shows bearih bias, but for a real counter trend to start and momentum to accelerate, Price should break below 272,70 and later below 271. That would be a valid Kumo breakout confirmed with a Chikou Span cross below the Kumo too.
Given the macro picture in Hungary (with main focus on positive C/A), the still persisting risk appetite for all non EUR denominated European bonds, and the increasing chance for a general USD correction, somehow I give higher chance for a break on the lower side of the triangle and a correction to come in USDHUF .