EuroMotif

USDJPY long Idea based on Fibonnaci Extensions: Yen 9 to 4 play

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
UJ seemed to keep going up and up and up.
Until it hit the 9.618 extension and fell hard.
Now it is has come back to the 4.236-4.618 band.

Looking for a bounce to next 1 or 2 bands higher.
Elliott Waves indicate one more leg down perhaps.
If we are in wave 4 of 5, then next entry is the 3.618.

This sequence started with an Impulse on Jan 10th.
Since then every x.618 line was confirmed precisely.
The retrace also looks influenced by the same Ripples.

In regards to the Elliott Wave count, it could be either a 1235 or an ABC This stage is very difficult to guage EW structure as it is 50/50 right now until new data is printed.


Comment: Another Fib I have been watching is the wave of the drop, which may have ended at the 4.236, a common wave-end point.
Comment: So far so good. Time to start taking some profits, prolly close all at the 8.618 if it shows an abrupt reaction

.
Comment: Still waiting for the 8.618 to see what happens

.
Trade closed: target reached: Closed 80% of my longs at the 8.618, and have trailing stop on rest with NFP coming on Friday, this will probably whipsaw. But in case it spikes up, I am leaving 20% on table with SL at some profit (just below the 5.618) but allowing some room for whipsaw action.

.
the Golden Ratio is my Religion.
the Trading View is my Nation.
the Moderator Tag is my Flag.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Send feedback Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out