USDJPY - Reconsidering my S.T. - M.T. long bias

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
23 0 2
I posted earlier today of a potential long entry but recommended caution. L.T. I'm bearish , but at current levels i've been focus on the strong support and expecting it to hold. After further analysis, I am reconsidering my stance and potentially will look for a short entry (under the right circumstance).

1M Even though the previous month had a nice positive push, it could not overtake the previous bear candle and the volume was high, but less than previous bear candle. Every indication the bears are still in control and the downtrend continues.

I believe there will be a continuation. Let's assume I am correct. The question then is will USDJPY             correct before a continuation and if it does, is it significant enough to trade? I don't know. I still planning on entering long IF there is a strong bullish candle where the strong support holds. The risk/reward is too favorable. HOWEVER, DailyFX has USDJPY             77% of the sentiment long. That has me thinking, maybe I should go the other way. Everyone is thinking the same way i was thinking. We all are seeing the strong support. Yet, look at the 1M and 1W charts along with the sentiment and I start to lean bearish and think USDJPY             may blow right through that strong support.


Welcome comments.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out