FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar/Japanese Yen
127 1 3
9 months ago
My Plan on the chart. However, If the price didn't hit my pending order I will be waiting for a rejection @ 115.370 level

* I will look for a buy if price close above the hot spot. otherwise, I am a bearish .

9 months ago
Comment: Here we go we are short now:
* Risk 2.5%
* 1:2.75 RR
9 months ago
Trade active: Lock Profit @ 113.130
9 months ago
Trade closed manually

Related Ideas

alzayanib
9 months ago
good call .... happy trading... :)
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out