FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar/Japanese Yen
70 1 1
RSI is overbought, looking for a correction before going up to entry
Yes but the RSi can be broken up to head up a bit more but if not, no problem will have to wait it out till Sunday. I still can't believe I canceled my order@100.33 as I was scared that the price might head down drastically first due to yellen's speech and then up so decided to opt out. I could have taken it to 101.33 and been done for the day but no!!! now I'm scalping smh:(
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
Malaysia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Priority Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out