Go short the USDJPY if it trades at 108.57 or lower. If triggered, place your stop at 109.78 and exit the position for a profit at 107.47 or at your own discretion. (Signals are valid for 1 day only. Always invest wisely).
Note: if price gap opens down 25 pips wait until price trade back up in the 25 pips rang before entering the trade.
In this signal you don’t get the following:
1. How to identify the trade setup
2. How to identify short term trend
3. How to protect gains in your trade
4. Market deciding price exit for big moves in the market
5. Money management
6. Buy/Sell line which let you know when to buy or when to sell
7. Rules of gap opening
Learn the rules of this strategy visit https://www.udemy.com/make-consistent-profit-using-pullback-candlestick-strategy/?couponCode=STT and subscribe