EverythingForex
Short

UPDATE #3:USDJPY: Crab TP1 & TP2 Hit (+171 pips). Still MORE?

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
The bearish crab on this pair have now hit both TP1 and TP2 for a combined +171 pips profit. I will now close only 30% of open positions I had opened because of the crab and move stops to the TP1. This way, I will be locking in profits while letting the other 70% run till the bullish cypher is completed (yellow). At that point, I will close the other 70% and look to open some LONGS.

I still have more open SHORT positions per the large bearish cypher (blue) that I will be leaving open. (see Related Ideas: "TRADE: USDJPY: Completed bearish cypher (+495 pips possbile)".

List of my ACTIVE Trades: http://bit.ly/2JkoaR3active
Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/efxselect
Twitter: @andrewefxselect
Website: http://www.efxselect.com
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out