Given the setup I don't believe we'll see a massive drop in WTI, so better to be prepared for a buy signal!
- at 44 ,85 - 45,85 is getting stronger
- We have a possible Senkou cross (forward Kumo twist) 26 days ahead. Kijun Sen will soon catch up to 44 ,50+ too.
- Heikin-Ashi is mild swing , but haOscillator is far from negative. We also have to watch haDelta/SMA3 as it may build a bottom around zero line.
- I can immagine a 45,75-46,00 test, not so far away from spot price, but there I think buyers will start to step in. We have to watch price action not just ard 45,80, or below, but continously!
- EWO is . Market should really collapse to trun it back to .
Keep your eyes open!
Bonus: The best contra indicator Dennis Gartman is again!!! :-D :-D :-D