I think that March is the target time frame for the 72 and that would give something else that i'm watching on the monthly which is the 7th consecutive green candle in this move.
1H chart looks like Friday ended moving toward important resistance area for downsloping pitchfork to remain valid. watching the parallel on the blue up sloping PF along with the upper parallel of the down sloping to see if these act as a barrier for price Monday. I believe that something (time or price) need to pull indicators back down on daily to setup the next push to 72 which is my target for current leg
1H with indicators: Not positive these indicators look like they support the scenario of price close to resistance though 1H, to me, it most dynamic and can change quickly.
4H this is how I envisioned the scenario playing out on the 4H chart. While the new down sloping PF holds, I'm going to hang on to the idea that price pulls back onto the 200MA again in order to provide the spring to push price to the 72 level.
4H with indicators: Two scenarios I'm looking at. The first is as depicted and the second is that the yellow rectangle on current pattern has not completed and price still has more upside before the pullback onto 200MA happens. I'm on side until I can determine which scenario has higher probability
Daily: some reason I believe that daily chart needs a pullback onto some lower parallels to get the energy to continue up to the upper parallel of the daily PF in the 72 range.
Weekly: Broke through the median line of up sloping PF.
4H chart still looks to be consolidating similar to Nov-Dec pattern and I'm still looking at 200MA to provide support.
However, I'm also watching price in the new up sloping PF I've added to see if it holds or price breaks below. Based on indicators on the daily chart, I'm anticipating price to break below the lower parallel of this PF.
1H view of 4H PF. What gives some credibility to this scenario is that price bounced off the lower parallel and had good separation. If price holds on this and doesn't break, then the pattern I mentioned above on daily and 4H could be ending early this week and price could be staging for next run up. This means that the 200MA on the 4H wouldn't come into play in giving support for price. This is a key point for me and will be watching to see what price does on this lower parallel.