EMA: 20 crossing 200, If 50 crosses 200 , expectation of Future Price to Become
RSI: Territory, See Monthly and Weekly
Price has been since Oct 2014 to Present
Currently at Major Price Acton
EMA: 20 & 50 Broken 200 ( )
Candles: Current Candle -
Price (September 2015) Attempted to break Previous Weekly Resistance 50.19, Rejection back into Structure
- 3 Wicks Attempted to Break W resistance, Rejection.
Feb 2016 To current
EMA's: 20 % 50 Crossing 200
RSI: Territory (Over the 50)
Duration: Long Term
Decision: I will short this pair And Long This Pair.
BUY: If the next candle breaks monthly resistance & Monthly Resistance, i will look to take a BUY Position around (Prev W Res 50.19) - Stops will be just below (M Res 49.23) (20 ) And targets will be at (M Res 51.65) And extended Targets to at 54.67
SELL: If price Rejects( M Res 49.23) and Resistance, I will wait until price Breaks( M Supp 47.85) And Look for targets into (Prev M Supp 45.85) and extended Targets into 200 Magnetic Support. Stops Just Under( M Res 49.23)
Thank you for viewing my idea. If you decide to take this trade,please leave a comment and a thumbs up. I will be happy to stay in touch to see how the setup is planning out.
Your also welcome to post your analysis below.
Remember to always trade your strategy