I think that it's risky holding oil shorts over the weekend because sometimes we see supply disruptions which causes the price to spike up. Personally I think holding either buys are shorts are too risky over the weekend especially with oil, and especially if you're using leverage. However, I also think that oil is headed anyways so you have a good chance. But perhaps you should close and simply continue the trade next week, especially if you're in profit atm.
Hold on to it for now if that's the case, if breaks the double top exit immediately. Also before you enter a trade you must decide clearly where you want to exit, it must be logical, you have to know where you will take profits or loss. In the mean time check out this chart you might find it interesting:
I concur with your point. That is why I did not exit the trade before closing. I feel it will go lower next week.
A lot of people getting excited and loading up on bullish positions. RSI also showing overbought.
I am of the opinion we must go down to late 30's before we head back to 50.