FX:USOIL   CFDs on Crude Oil (WTI)
73 0 3
Seems there is no more space for oil             to stay undecisive. Today or latest monday it will break up or down. from the current form. If it breaks down 41,80-42,00 is the first serios resistance. If it breaks up it could test new hights.

From fundamental issues we are close to August - ussually bad month for oil             price. and it would be normal to go down.

If it goes under 42.50 I will buy oil             and oil             stocks. If it goes up I will not buy/sell it as I beleive the summer bottom will be lower than 44.50.
Comment: No decision yet. To me major parameters show that break will be downwards, RSI trend, possible H&S, volums. Still wedge break upwards possible
Comment:
Trade active: Yesterday I took small long position USO 10.69. I will put tight SL before report today.
Comment: I beleive today after report USOIL will make decision and break either up or down from triangel. There is anyhow no space any more to stay in it :-)
Trade closed: target reached:

break out up, I don't trust it. Sold USO.
Comment: Do we have new triangle channel forming?

Recently the oil likes triangles.

EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out