TVC:USOIL   Crude Oil (WTI)
7377 29 140
oil             facing choice

this big tri-angle will help us which direction we should go

I prefer to sell the break-out and retest
Comment:
snapshot

be patient. still in the tri-angle
Comment:
snapshot
Join Projack's Student Group:
http://www.harmonicasia.com/index/course.html
Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN0GYK-_EO5Z3Xzp6Sk1bmfzckpkJ5NCx
FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/projacksg/
QQ Group: 609224828
Thanks, Jack.
Reply
Thank you Jack!
Reply
nice!
Reply
Your analysis is correct, if you add it to tomorrow news. I think it will be bear. Also great trading idea you about gold. I did really well trading silver double top and now also bear with gold.
Reply
thanks!
Reply
Further to today's OPEC decision to freeze production Long is the more probable scenario.
Reply
Jack, can we have the update? What's your opinion, is it the right time for long, or we shall wait a little bit?
Reply
WAIT
+3 Reply
Why did you move your trendlines between your initial post and your most recent updated post?
Reply
Jack what do you think GBP, i found it hard to make decision
Reply
are we waiting for GDP tonight?
Reply
doisdo Calamity
Thank Jack~
Reply
Oil jumped upside after OPEC oil freez decision but US rig data is also important. Should we wait or can we buy from 45.15 100DMA support?
Reply
GoGreen GoGreen
Sorry I mean 46.15*
Reply
Depending which ticker you watch break out already happened to the upside...
snapshot

+1 Reply
yep but cut be a fake break up 52 is they rise up
Reply
Are you sure your green line is correct?
Reply
Jack, can we have a new update?
+2 Reply
HI Jack. what if it never breaks the trend line. can you go short?
Reply
Thanks for your updating, Jack.
+1 Reply
break out unfolding maybe retest next week...
Reply
Hi Jack, has oil made the choice? Are we going north?
+1 Reply
TheWave UrsulaP
It is above $48 now so it looks like it broke up above it. Questions now is if it hit top now or if it is about to make new highs.
Reply
Hi jack. Don´t you think that it might go till 50/52 and then go down?Thanks for your kind support
Reply
i dun care, i wont chase, only consider buy low
Reply
WendyWeng tntsunrise
Which price are you considering to buy? Around 47?
Reply
Without you jack, I would have quit trading from so long, you are awesome buddy !
Reply
jack we wait for price action for 46 $ and up ?
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out