- Equilibrium has been developed around 48,00 (Senkou B is actually 48,11)
- Price trades in a wide range: 43,00 - 52,35
- setup is absolutely neutral: flat average lines, this Kumo, Chikou hits Price candles (couldn't cross above them).
- Heikin Ashi signal is short temr again. Acceleration expected below daily Kijun Sen.
- is turning from to neutral/bearish again: Price broke below Kijun Sen, weak Tenkan/Kijun cross
- DMI/ADX shows momentum is decreasing
- However Heikin Ashi short term signals one more pop up is possible towards 49,50, but I think sellers would dominate there again.
For a daily reversal (a counter trend against the massive weekly chart) Price will have to make a Kumo breakout next time. That is not impossible as the Kumo gets very thin, but for now the bias is short term again.
WTI is not suitable for trend traders right now, but those who like to trade ranges can make good money both ways.