- setup is back to neutral. Price below spot Kumo, but above Tenkan and Kijun. Chikou Span back to hit bast candles. Forward Kumo shades Price ahead. Weak Tenkan/Kijun cross.
- Heikin-Ahi is
- EWO back to neutral.
- Lower support is 37,25 (Tenkan and Kijun). Upper resistance levels: 44,25 (forward Senkou B) and 48-48,50 (100WMA and spot Senkou A)
The weekly picture is neutral with bias.
- setup is . Supports are: 40 and 37,50.
- Heikin-Ashi is , but shows signals of losing momentum. Consolidation or pull back ahead.
- EWO gained strength. It is .
Daily time frame has to be considered until price holds above Kijun Sen.
The upside from here I feel a bit limited. In dips we may consider looking for buy signals.