- Failure at 51+ key resistance. No break of neckline means no validation on longer term inverse Head &Shoulders idea ( pls see earlier posts).
- ha Delta called your attention for loss of momentum two weeks ago! Heikin-Ashi candle clearily signalled a top last week! We have a heavy red reversal candle confirming it this week. -> next question: will it lead to a dramatic later?
- negative divergence was also a warning signal
- penetrated, but as we have multiple supports between 44-45,50, this zone may provide some support for some time... later we'll see what price action we have
- I had some short from 50,70, but frankly speaking I closed it way too early. 27/Oct candle made me indecisive as back then the structure looked rather for longer term. Well, I was wrong, Price collapsed.
- Kijun, 100wma broken, and we have a weak Tenkan/Kijun cross. penetrated, but market still has the spot Kumo below as a zone.
- Heikin-Ashi has been heavy , but be careful now, as haDelta and DMO reached extreme lows, while price got to Kumo.
From now this structure has to be considered as a sell on tops, until price is below Kijun, and EWO is red. In case market spikes to 47-48 zone and you see a sell signal there, do not hesitate.
By the way if that happens, that can lead to a pattern on daily. That formation with a weekly would be extremely , with possible target to 39... or even to 28.
Note: Since I have closed all my NOK longs too, I don't have any Oil exposure now. I am flat, waiting for value levels to trade.