- Trend is and price is very close to the major ard 44 , which also matches Tenkan sen (9 weeks avg)
- is , but for continuation Price should close below 40,15-40,70 range, which has never happened since the big mkt started.
- If OPEC cuts production, then the major could be broken above 44+, which would also confirm a break. Still global demand is unlikely to increase any time soon, so probably 50 and 56 would act as resistance on the upside, but it would be possible to retrace here.
- Heikin Ashi shows a total undecision. This weeks candle won't say anything until w/e, when we have the OPEC meeting. haDelta still has a .
Technically speaking only, the weekly chart suggests drop in momentum, a possible and chance for a pull back towards 50. A break below 40 would invalidate the counter idea.
- is still . Short term the question is if Price breaks back below Tenkan Sen or not? If Tenkan holds, next leg up to 44 ,30 is possible, even before OPEC meeting.
- Key reversal area is 44 ,50-45,50
- Heikin Ashi has some bias, but looking at haDelta it may prove temporary only. haDelta is rather stuck ard zero line, and in case Tenkan holds at 41,65, we may see another minor wave.
Strategy: For now I suggest to hold maximum 0,5 unit long position with a stop slighlty below 40.