Current price is 50.28, the P/L for the three positions are : -8pips, + 88pips and + 123pips.
In total 203 pips. I would like to do sth to protect my profit.
Your charts help a lot. The last few days I was able to get some profits, but today I got over anxious and tried to do the GBP for short term to take profits tomorrow and I got a whammy and lost my gains for the week. I also wanted to get into the oil with a sell but then noticed your comment below to wait until after the EIA data. When is that due to be released? and will it still be a sell? I guess that will have to be seen. Again Thank you.
It was actually GBPCHF and GBPJPY that I tried out but somehow as soon as I entered them, they started losing until I got SL. The GBPJPY went a little longer then the GBPCHF but was still not good enough to keep rolling. It's all good though, it was my mistake again. Is 22:30 when the announcement is made? That is in one hour, I presume they will make an announcement then or wait, the event calendar is where we get the info correct? I agree that patience is very important when it comes to trading....everytime I did not have patience I lost. Anyway thank you.