Energy trade 4 - 200 SMA

FX:USOIL   CFDs on Crude Oil (WTI)
9129 123 119
I've started to post an Energy / Stock / Metal Trade for the followers to trade.
I will post the update in the "update status" section of the portfolio post.
Starting capital is 10.000 $ in each portfolio. When I close the actual trade I will move the whole amount to the next trade - in this case it will be Energy trade X.
I moved 10.000$ starting capital+13.620$ profit and the rest of the opened positions:
1000 ARP             long 0,8$

The 200 SMA played an important role in oil's past performance.
I will take some awful chances and go long with a SMALL position from here.
We are on the 6th day of panic selling - usually lasts for 6-9 days in oil             .
We can easily drop to 37-38$ from here. I will be adding there.
This is a very important resistance should bounce for at least 1-2 days from here...

4% of the total capital only !

BUYING 200 US Crude October at 41.32$.
( Here at the chart the price is 40.58$)

Comment: No stops for this position.
The position size is very important !
If you go all in here you can loose everything.
Comment: It seems we bought the exact bottom at the 200 SMA.
Comment: Buying 300 OAS (Oasis Petroleum) at 7.51$
Comment: Buying 300 LGCY (Legacy Reserves) at 1.71$
Comment: We missed ERX...
Comment: Buying 500 SXE ( Southcross Energy Partner)
Comment: Holding the gains near to the close , energy stocks in a rally mode.
Buying 400 US CRUDE October at 41.60.
Comment: And we are back above the 200 MA
Comment: Buying 100 ERX at 28.40. If we continue the rally tomorrow I will buy 100 ERX again.
Comment: Closing the 100 ERX position at 30.30. Only the ERX.
Comment: It's good that we jumped out of ERX.
We will get a better buying opportunity and don't have to worry about margins while oil ios printing the double bottom.
Comment: Buying 100 ERX at 31.81$.
Comment: Buying 100 ERX at 32.50$.
Just matter of time and it will break out.
Comment: Today I will make a fast calculation how much money do we have at the energy trade.
It shows exactly my personal trades on my account.
I just play with a few more zeros.
Comment: I will do an interesting thing now.
I'm turning the capital into oil shares as oil is printed a horrible rally. I think oil shares will perform better from now in the following days.
I have 600 US CRUDE. I will seel 200 US Crude and will buy 200 ERX at the same time
Comment: Selling 200 US Crude October at 48.50$
Buying 200 ERX at 32.88$
Comment: Selling 200 US Crude October at 48.90$ (200 US CRude left)
Buying 200 ERX at 33.3$.
This is going to be our spaceship.
Comment: Buying 200 ERX at today's pullback at 33.10
Comment: I hope it's clear why did I switch to ERX.
Even if it's 3x ETF its only down o.5% while oil is down 2%
Comment: We are almost there:
Buying 100 US Crude October at 46.53$.
The other 100 I will buy at 46.30.
Comment: Unfortunately I couldn't post here only at the " Red candle day" post that I'm buying.
So now I will post here. But I will buy at this price where we are now.
Comment: Buying 300 US CRUDE November at 48$.
Comment: I'm almost 100% sure the pullback is done.
Comment: Buying 100 ERX at 31.81$. It's also a buy today.
Comment: Selling 100 US OIL Crude at 49.50 $.
Comment: Selling all of the rest of the USOIL position.
I will explain in the weekend oil post. We will have a pullback.
Selling 500 USOIL CRUDE at 49.76. I have only ERX now.
Comment: OIL at new highs but ERX stil couldn't break out...
I'm going to sell half of the ERX position.
(I don't remember how much I have here exactly I will summarize the amount later)
Comment: I'm doing the same thing on my energy account.
I'm moving the capital to miners. (GDX,GDXJ,JNUG,NUGT)
Comment: XLE/ERX seems to be filled an exhaustion gap and oil is moving down into the HCL.
I don't want to risk the position . We sold the 50% of ERX at the exact top I will sell the rest of ERX now at 33.10.
I'm out of oil now with great yearly profits. Waiting for the next long entry.
Trade closed manually

Did you sell LABU or you still holding in your portfolio?
Still holding . Wil decide today after fed minutes what to do with it
Bearbud chartwatchers
Thanks Arpi, please let us know, I was wondering about it! Hoping it will go back up!!
XLE/ERX seems to be filled an exhaustion gap and oil is moving down into the HCL.
I don't want to risk the position . We sold the 50% of ERX at the exact top I will sell the rest of ERX now at 33.10.
I'm out of oil now with great yearly profits. Waiting for the next long entry.
VirtualFax chartwatchers
Smart move by a smart guy : )
Thank you, Arpi.

What about LABU?
I will updaet SPX today.
The same should happen to LABU.
Do u think it is time to sell crude as it has approched strong resistance
What about GOLD?
+1 Reply
Arpi, may we know your target for November crude please and in what time expectation. thank you
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out