Callmepope
Long

VENBTC buy signal partnership announcement soon

BINANCE:VENBTC   VeChain / Bitcoin
buy around or below 48.5k

Sell target 1: 51k
Sell target 2: 53k
Sell target 3: 55k
Sell target 4: 57k

The partnership with Cisco will be announced soon (within 24 hours)
Comment: The announcement might be postponed for celebrating Chinese new year (Feb. 15 & Feb. 16). Today they are busy at releasing some video contest. It's only a matter of time that this partnership is revealed. In fact they have started some kinds of collaboration with Cisco as early as in 2016.
Comment: First target has been reached. If you bought at 48.5k, now you already have 5% profit. I have sold some to secure my profits.
Comment: If they decide to announce the partnership today, they will do it within two hours. If not, it is very likely that it will be announced tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Comment: I have bought back the part I sold at 50k because I think the partnership announcement is very close.
Comment: Target 2 has been reached though the partnership hasn't been revealed yet. Remember sell news. The partnership announcement has been priced in.
Trade closed: target reached: I have sold all between 52k to 53k and have gained around 20% profit because the price of BTC also rises. I decide to not wait for the news. I made this decision mainly for two reasons:
1. Everyone knows some news coming because of the CCK twitter. The news has been priced in. I expect there will be a sell-off if the news is as expected or worse than expected.
2. BTC may well have a correction tomorrow after this bull run. I might end up lose USD if I kept VEN for the news.

Anyway, good luck and happy Chinese New Year!
Comment: Lol target 3 (and 4 almost) has been reached. It turns out that I made bad exit decision last night. Congratulations to those stay!
Comment: 59K! If I sold now, I would have 50% profits! 50% profits in two days! Too bad I have sold last night with 20% profits. However, I feel no regret because I am not some kind of god and I could not simply see the future from my crystal ball. Every indicator showed our market was about to have another big crash last night. What if I didn't sell and wake up to 5k BTC? I am not a risk-seeker and I'd rather take safe profits to avoid potential big losses. 20% is still a pretty good gain and bit by bit we will have our lambo.
Where are you getting your source for the Cisco partnership?
+1 Reply
@blender, They had informal partnership back in early 2016. Check http://www.8btc.com/bitse-cisco , I hope you can read Chinese.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out